Be a Part of the Fun! Apply Now for All Positions.
The Wigwam is accepting applications. We are looking for candidates who are hardworking, have great attitudes, and want to work in a fun, high-energy environment. In addition to wages, Wigwam employees enjoy discounted and free roller skating, crew parties and get-togethers, a variety of incentives, discounts and more. You are encouraged to join our great team that combines hard work with the rewarding experience of providing fun to thousands of families a year.
We are looking for new team members:
- With upbeat personalities
- With hardworking attitudes
- Who are friendly
- Who are personable
- With smiling faces
- Who are willing to work and learn new things
- Who want to provide great hospitality
- Who want to have fun
Wigwam’s Core Values:
- Excellent hospitality
- Exceeding guest expectations
- Creating memorable experiences
Employment Restrictions & Security Information
- Wigwam is a Smoke-Free Environment. Smoking is permitted in designated areas only.
- You must be at least 14 years old.
- Personal appearance: Hair must be kept neat, with no extreme styles or colors. Males must be clean shaven. Mustaches are permitted if they are trimmed and grown before starting work. Conservative jewelry permitted. Visible body piercing may only be in ears. Must wear employee shirt and black/khaki pants or shorts.
- Drug screening may be required.
Application & Interview Process
Applicants must complete an online application prior to interviewing.
Applicant must bring to the interview…
- Driver’s License or Photo ID
- School ID
- Last school report card if a student
- Dress in business casual attire
- Bring a #2 pencil and blue ink pen
Apply Online Now
Job Fair Open Interviews
We periodically host job fairs and open group interviews. This is sometimes the best way to get hired. Look for an open interview on any of our social media channels or on this website to find out when our next open interview will be taking place. Here is what you need to bring with you when you come to our job fair open interview:
- Bring a copy of a completed application.
- Guys, come dressed in khaki or black slacks, closed-toe shoes, and a collared shirt.
- Ladies, come dressed in busines casual clothing and closed-toe shoes.
- Guys, no more than one earring per ear. No other visible face or body piercings.
- Ladies, no more than two earnings per ear. No other visible face or body piercings.
- Must bring the following items: #2 Pencil, blue ink pen, copy of a photo of yourself.
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes early to your interview and do not show up if you are late.
- For those attending who are still in school, bring your most recent report card.
Wigwam Team Member Benefits:
- Adult team members’ children & grandchildren skate complimentary when working
- 50% off skating for you and up to 5 friends
- 50% off all food packages
- 30% off all skate & accessories purchases
- Team member parties and get-togethers
- Complimentary team member meals on select days