Fill out our form if you would like to request a donation of our services for your nonprofit organization.
How the Program Works
We wish it were possible to honor all of the charitable organizations that apply for donations, since they are all worthwhile causes. Please know that each request is given serious consideration. Wigwam has two types of primary donations:
- Those that are doing business with us: Customary donations include birthday party package certificates and/or gift cards, family feast and fun certificates admission, skate rental, large pizza and pitcher of soda, free admission coupons for everyone attending your event.
- Those that are not doing business with us: Customary donations include free admission skating party certificates, family feast & fun certificates, and discounted skating coupons for everyone attending your event.
In order to be eligible for this program:
- You must a nonprofit organization granted tax-exempt status under Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Requests without a 501 (c) (3) number may not be eligible.
- A request letter on official letterhead must be uploaded into the form below.
- Requests must be made 60 days before the donation is needed.
- No telephone, mailed, or faxed requests will be accepted. All requests must be completed online below.
- All passes donated will expire the end of our current summer season.
- Due to the high volume of donation requests, we are unable to provide the status of your request. If your request is approved, you will be notified by phone or email.
We do not make monetary donations.
Submit form and we’ll get back to you soon.